Wednesday, September 5, 2007

torrential rain. . .


This afternoon my mother and I headed to Jacksonville, IL to get medical supplies from In His Service. It is always great to go there and see friends who I have served in Haiti with! It is always hard for me to be able to stop though and not fill my bags too full!!

We ended up driving through pouring rain, but at least it wasn't as bad as the last couple times I have gone with my mother. Once my car stalled out due to the horrible rain and the other time we ended up basically driving through a tornado. Hmmm, perhaps my mom and I should not travel to Jacksonville together. But she really does make great company!!

Thanks so much Theresa and Terri and the whole Jacksonville group for the supplies and for all you do!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

ahh! have so much fun! love you tons!